Block Chimney Installation Service
Block Chimney Installation includes:
- 1.5 inch stone sub base installation
- Footing installation with concrete and steel reinforcement
- Block chimney to be incorporate into existing structure
- Flashing and J channel included
- Chimney to extent at least 2 feet above the roof line.
- Install clean out
- install flue tiles
- Install crown
- Install clay thimble to meet furnace
Call RL Sanborn Masonry's expert masons today (207)619-7473
In order to provide the best possible service experience,
RL Sanborn Masonry has developed and implemented the fast
and convenient service named ERAPS which stands for Estimate
Request And Processing System.
ERAPS is secure, easy to use and your information is not shared
with third parties, without your express permission and prior
Simply complete a brief estimate request right here on rlsanborn.
Once your estimate request is submitted, our dedicated team will
be better prepared to get to work on the details of your project,
before a service call is even made.
RL Sanborn Masonry is proud to offer ERAPS.
ERAPS is only one example of RL Sanborn Masonry's ongoing
commitment to excellence.
RL SANBORN MASONRY