So, what happens after you submit your request for an estimate to RL Sanborn Masonry?
1. You will receive a response from a professional masonry estimator, usually within 1-5 Business days.
2. A meeting will be arranged with you at your property.
3. The meeting will include a visual inspection of the project area and an expert assessment.
4. At the end of the meeting, a list of options will be made available to you.
5. A proposal, based on your preferences, will be made available to you after the meeting.
6. Upon your acceptance of the proposal, your project will be scheduled.
7. Your project will be implemented and completed to your 100% satisfaction.
8. You will remember RL Sanborn Masonry because you will know of no other professional masonry company, that puts
the needs of customers at the forefront, like RL Sanborn Masonry.
Why not get started today?
The information you provide will be used to schedule a consultation,
inspection or to prepare your estimate, for masonry services.
Once our masonry services are secured, the information will be used for
billing. When you submit this form you are agreeing to be contacted, at the
number(s) you provide, at the time(s) you have indicated. When you are
contacted, an appointment for your consultation or inspection will be
arranged or your estimate discussed. Consultations take place at the project
site you have indicated. Following your consultation or inspection, you will
receive an electronic estimate, by email, to the email address you provide
above. We never sell customer information.
The estimate will be in PDF form. Thank-You!
RL Sanborn Masonry provides:
RL Sanborn Masonry estimate requests are
easy and convenient!
Just complete the form and click submit.
*Estimates are free for Portland residential
customers. Inspections and design consultation are
What is masonry?
Masonry is the building
of structures from
individual units laid in
and bound together by
mortar. The common
materials of masonry
construction are brick,
stone such as marble,
block, glass block, and
tile. Masonry is
generally a highly
durable form of
the materials used, the
quality of the mortar and
workmanship, and the
pattern the units are put
in can strongly affect the
durability of the overall
|RL Sanborn Masonry 2014
are provided by
masons and delivered
Our online tools are
designed to save our
time by simplifying the
estimate and billing
We do not share
Please complete the
form to the left, to
receive a prompt,
Is your masonry in need of professional attention?
When your project involves brick, stone, block, concrete, mortar, stucco, tile or any
masonry material, RL Sanborn Masonry is the professional option. When you are
ready for a masonry contractor estimate, Please provide the information in the
form below, which pertains to your estimate request. Thank-you!
RL Sanborn Masonry respects your privacy.
blog RL Sanborn Masonry
brick chimney restoration
chimney caps and piers
chimney services menu
clay brick products
contact RL Sanborn Masonry
cultured stone chimneys
fieldstone retaining walls
Links to Maine businesses
rate our service
stone chimney construction